Inspiring and Equipping
Breathe women is a space for women of all ages who want to deepen their faith and make a difference in their community. We meet fortnightly on Thursday mornings at 10.30am - 12 noon at The C3 Centre for worship, word and a catch up over coffee. We would love to welcome you! A crèche is provided for pre-school children.
Breathe Summer Term 2019 | Women Who Win...
Breathe Women re-launches on Thursday 2 May for our Summer Term programme 'Women Who Win'. Come along at any point in the term and be encouraged, challenged and inspired as we hear from some incredible women.
- 2 May - Women who win love their local Church with Katie Campbell
- 16 May - Women who win listen to God's voice with Jenny Bennette and the prophetic team
- 6 June - Women who win love and lead their family with Steve & Angie Campbell
- 20 June - Women who win with Elspeth Darley
- 4 July - Women who win with Rosemarie Wiener
- 18 July - Women who win love themselves well with Deborah Prince