C3 Youth believes that every young person is chosen by God. He has made them all beautifully; each with passions, giftings and dreams. C3 Youth aims to help young people thrive in life and walk the journey of faith. We’d love you to join the C3 Youth Family today! We believe God has incredible plans for you.
NOTE – During this season of Covid please be aware that our programmes can change at a moment notice. Please follow our social media to keep up to date
FRIDAY NIGHT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
7pm - Doors open (at the C3 Centre)
7:15pm - Join us online at 7:15 on Zoom.
9pm - Youth finishes
You do not need to book in if you are joining us in person as we can sign you in upon arrival. If you would like to join us online, book in here.
How are we making it safe?
- Symptoms and temperature checks will be taken upon arrival. If there are any symptoms or high temperatures upon arrival you will not be allowed to enter the building and will be asked to go home.
- Sanitising stations will be situated around the building.
- Young people will be seated socially distanced and a one-way system will be put in place.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- LifeGroups will be socially distanced and each group will have their own room when meeting physically, members of the LifeGroup joining online will use Zoom to join those meeting physically.
- There will be no sung worship for those attending. There will be reflective worship lead from the platform.
We gather as church in-person or online for our Sunday Services.
Cambridge location 9:30/11:30/17:30
Bury Location 10:30
Online Location 9:30 via church YouTube
Book for in-person gathering here