We are so excited to be launching our pop-up shop to help keep the costs of food low and to support our local community during these unique times. We will no longer be doing food deliveries and click & collects, instead we welcome you into our shop to pick out your own food supplies.
Our shop is open to anyone who is redundant, furloughed, or self-employed and has lost income due to covid 19. Also, if you were previously shielding and consider yourself to be at high risk, you may access the shop on Restrictive Mornings. Details of days and times will be sent separately in an email once you choose to access the shop.
How does the shop work?
- Please fill in the form HERE to submit your application to access the shop. Please note that the support we are offering at this time is purely for those affected financially due to covid 19. (you may be asked a few questions around this when you access the shop for the first time only). If you were previously shielding and consider yourself to be at high risk, you may access the shop on Restrictive Mornings.
- 4 bags of shopping = a small donation of £5 each time you use the shop. This covers an entrance fee, not the cost of the food but the surrounding costs to distribute the food.
- Your £5 will be taken at the checkout once you have shopped, card payments are preferable.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- If you do not fulfill the above criteria, unfortunately, we may not be able to process your application. We recommend you click here to find out more about what we can do to help support you.