Resourcing Pastoral Carers Course
Our Resourcing Pastoral Carers Course enables participants to develop their understanding of pastoral care from a Christian perspective and to become more effective in relating to and caring for the people and communities around them.
This course is for:
- Those who see themselves helping others informally in their daily relationships and who desire to learn more about pastoral care generally, without being part of a pastoral care team.
- Those who may be members of a pastoral care team and who desire to learn more about pastoral care, in order to help others both informally and formally.
- Those in church leadership or who have specific church roles and who desire to develop their awareness of pastoral care in order to support those for whom they have responsibility.
- Those who wish to help others in specific community and workplace settings and desire to learn more about pastoral care in outreach and mission.
- Those who desire to explore a calling to pastoral care.